The idea behind 'The Heirloom Table' was that owners would be encouraged to add their own style, feelings and treasured items into the piece. In time this would create a piece of furniture which told an amazing story of where it came from and who had owned it. There is room on the exterior to draw, paint, stick or scratch as well as space inside to add any items of sentimental value. This piece is currently showing and for SALE in the boutique 'Toast', The Forum, Devonshire Quarter, Sheffield.
Powered by Blogger.
My links
Popular Posts
-
I recently took part in a competition through 'TinyPrints', a Californian based card company who set the brief of designing a range ...
-
I saw this on tv last night and thought it was brilliant. If only this had really happened. Well played itv and I am now very excited for th...
-
Can you imaginepeople from every country in the world participating in a simultaneous moment of peace? Can you imagine the impact?... We can...
-
I recently came across Tobias Wong and immediately fell in love with his fun and playful style of products. I liked his 'Indulgence...
-
Artist Yayoi Kusama set up this installation at the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane and gave thousands of stickers to young visitors. The ...
-
Here are some of the shots I took on my new 'diana' camera. It is the first time I have had my own photos processed and developed. T...
-
http://www.modelmayhem.com/patcotillojr In this photo: Vala Durvett My gingerbread men recently took a trip over to America for the 'd...
-
Pictures courtesy of www.cookedbread.com Earlier this month 'Toast' the trendy Sheffield Boutique launched its new website. As you c...
-
Here is a shot of my 'Crumple Bowl' which, was a transition of my original 'Bubble Tank' design. The shape was created by ...
Categories
- advertising (3)
- art (2)
- Bear hugs (2)
- blown glass (1)
- bubble tank (1)
- creative spaces (1)
- crumple bowl (1)
- fish tank (1)
- fun (7)
- furniture design (1)
- hand-crafted (1)
- inspiration (3)
- product design (2)
- richard bell (1)
- wisdom (12)
- wisdom typography infographics (1)
- wood (1)
About
- Richard Bell
- I am a designer working for Psalt Design, a Sheffield based studio specialising in Furniture & Product design. I blog about my work, work I like, places I like and things I like.


Post a Comment