Richard Bell Design
A little bird told me... to get twitter.
So I've finally given in and now have an account on twitter. I'm a 'newby' to this so take me under your wing and add me!
My username is: Richard_J_Bell
Wednesday, 1 December 2010
Post a Comment
Powered by
Blogger
.
My links
Click Industrial
Emma Bell
Helen Turnbull
Psalt Design
Psalt Design blog
Richard Bell Design
Popular Posts
What Is Love? Competition entries for 'TinyPrints'.
I recently took part in a competition through 'TinyPrints', a Californian based card company who set the brief of designing a range ...
This made my heart skip a beat.
I saw this on tv last night and thought it was brilliant. If only this had really happened. Well played itv and I am now very excited for th...
World Wide Moment 09.09.09 @ 09:09
Can you imaginepeople from every country in the world participating in a simultaneous moment of peace? Can you imagine the impact?... We can...
I wish the world worked like this more often.
Tobias Wong - Protect me from what I want.
I recently came across Tobias Wong and immediately fell in love with his fun and playful style of products. I liked his 'Indulgence...
What Happens When You Give Thousands of Stickers to Thousands of Kids?
Artist Yayoi Kusama set up this installation at the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane and gave thousands of stickers to young visitors. The ...
First lomo shots.
Here are some of the shots I took on my new 'diana' camera. It is the first time I have had my own photos processed and developed. T...
My gingerbread men Rock the big apple!!!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/patcotillojr In this photo: Vala Durvett My gingerbread men recently took a trip over to America for the 'd...
'Heirloom Table' features in the new 'Toast' website!
Pictures courtesy of www.cookedbread.com Earlier this month 'Toast' the trendy Sheffield Boutique launched its new website. As you c...
Slumping the Crumple!
Here is a shot of my 'Crumple Bowl' which, was a transition of my original 'Bubble Tank' design. The shape was created by ...
Categories
advertising
(3)
art
(2)
Bear hugs
(2)
blown glass
(1)
bubble tank
(1)
creative spaces
(1)
crumple bowl
(1)
fish tank
(1)
fun
(7)
furniture design
(1)
hand-crafted
(1)
inspiration
(3)
product design
(2)
richard bell
(1)
wisdom
(12)
wisdom typography infographics
(1)
wood
(1)
About
Richard Bell
I am a designer working for Psalt Design, a Sheffield based studio specialising in Furniture & Product design. I blog about my work, work I like, places I like and things I like.
View my complete profile
Blogroll
Blog Archive
►
2012
(29)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(23)
▼
December
(8)
What Is Love? Competition entries for 'TinyPrints'.
Bootcamp Video.
One Day Projects...Cool lighting!
'ONE' Condom Graphic design competition!
One Day Projects...Part 2 - Sweets
One Day Projects...Part 1
BOOT CAMP - For Entrepreneurs...
A little bird told me... to get twitter.
►
November
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Search
Twitter / Richard_J_Bell
Loading...
Post a Comment